The Powerlift Wall Board machines is the ideal solution for the delivery of plasterboard panels. Designed for the American market, three models available with an outreach of: 56', 65', and 74'. Designed to work in the toughest conditions, The Powerlift has been used in the last 20 years by many major American companies. Thanks to its advanced electronic "Power Tronic" system the crane always operates safely with the highest performance. In combination with its proportional load sensing control valve bank, the crane is smoother and faster. This is technology at work!
The PM Power Tronic system is the electronic management system developed by PM that allows the operator to:
- Constantly monitor the crane status and the possible movements that can be performed even when it’s blocked due to an excessive load;
- Thanks to the CANBUS system, you can check all the information provided by the central control unit reducing cable connections and increasing the speed of data transmission;
- Maximize safety thanks to the new generation radio remote controls, allowing the full control of crane movements;
- Easily read the information appearing on the display thanks to simple graphic interface symbols;
- Prevent possible damages deriving from hydraulic oil overheating thanks to the automatic temperature interval check;
- Avoid wasting time for troubleshooting, the Power Tronic system is also a chart recorder which makes maintenance easier.